We ask all our coaches to undergo Criminal Record Bureau checks to protect players and
the Club and these checks are regularly updated.
The Safeguarding Officer's position is currently vacant. In the
interim, please contact the Chairman, Paul Barnard by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Club is committed to protecting children playing football and we operate
a 'No Photographs or Video Policy' at the Home Ground. The only exception to this is with the approval of both team managers. Although
match reporting is encouraged, it is essential that no player names are mentioned where the individuals can be easily identified i.e. alongside a photograph.
For information or advice concerning the Club policy please contact or
a Committee member.
Players will comply with the following rules, failure to comply with these rules may result in player
- As a member of Orpington Rovers F.C all players are ambassadors of the club and the team they play for,
all players are expected to conduct themselves appropriately during any activity when representing both club and team following the clubs code of conduct.
- At all times all players are expected to be courteous and respectful to ORFC officials, opposing team
officials, players and match officials.
- As a member of a team you are expected to attend match days and training on time as directed by your team
manager and advise with adequate notice any team event you are unable to attend.
- If a player is late or misses fees payment they will be suspended from play until such time that the fee
payment is made.
- All players MUST provide a completed players pack signed by player/parents or career prior to the start
of the season, player registration cards will only be released once the players pack is received.
- In the event that a player is booked or sent off during a match, a fine may be incurred via the
respective league or F.A, any fine received will be paid by the club and associated costs will be recharged to the player, all fines are to be paid by the club within 7 days of being notified of the
- All players are asked to assist with keeping the club tidy during match days, to assist with this all
players are to remove items such as water bottles from areas around the pitches at the end of each game also ensuring changing rooms are cleared of rubbish at the end of each game.
- All players must respect the ground at all times. This includes refraining from warming up or training in
goal mouths prior to or during any match day activities.
- Any equipment used during training or match days must be returned to the coach/manager at the end of each
session. It is the responsibility of us all to respect the equipment provided by the club.
- Any goalkeeper who attends external training that is recognised by the club and approved by the team
manager/club committee will only be eligible for fees reduction with proof of attendance from each session.